Assistant Public Relations and Mass Media
The Public Relations and Communication Assistant course is addressed to those interested in carrying out their activity within the marketing, PR and communication departments. The public relations and communication assistant is the person who mediates the communication between the organization and its public, managing the image of the organization and contributing significantly to the achievement of its objectives.
The training program offers skills in the field of communication and public relations techniques, interpersonal communication, crisis management and event organization. At the end of the course, participants will be able to effectively develop and manage a communication and public relations campaign.
What you will learn:
- Introductory notions about communication and the communication process
- Internal communication and external communication.
- Types of communication. Interpersonal communication. Effective communication techniques. Communication errors.
- Verbal and non-verbal communication. Understanding non-verbal language.
- Public relations and their role in achieving the organization’s objectives. PR and advertising.
- The role of the PR and communication specialist. Duties and responsibilities.
- PR and communication strategy.
- Creativity in public relations;
- Relationship with the media.
- Organizing and coordinating press conferences.
- Press monitoring.
- Organizing specific events.
- Communication in the online environment. Social media communication.
- Crisis management. Crisis communication.
- Time and stress management.
Skills you will acquire:
- Working in multidisciplinary teams
- Professional Development
- Interactive communication
- Interpersonal communication
- Planning your own activity
- Making materials
- Organizing events
- Organizing integrated campaigns
- Evaluating the effectiveness of public relations programs
- Efficiency of communication in the organization
- Maintaining relations with the media
- Preparation of working meetings
Telefon: 0265-251 118